Lightweight shell design,
only 6 oz. High impact, seamless graphic designs. Hydraflex* shell for
flexibility and durability. Features Duralogic* high-index metallic
paint and ergonomic construction to reduce neck tension and fatigue.
Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection. Meets ANSI
Z87.1 Standards. Free Shipping!
Helmet comes equipped with the NexGen Auto darkening Filter See Specifications Below.
The Jackson NexGen® is truly the next generation
of auto-darkening technology.
• Four redundant sensors in a staggered design.
• Versatile cartridge fits in most 4-1/2" x 5-1/4" vertical windows.
• Thin and lightweight.
• Soft touch controls eliminate contaminants; all controls protected
from harsh welding environment.
• Mag lens adaptable in Shadow®.
• Smart View™ LCD for fingertip control information.
• 3N1 multifunction capability (grind, weld, cut).
• Intellisense™ technology: allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps.
• Clear Vue light state: keeps helmet down at all times.
• Fastest switching speed in the world.
• IR/UV protection at all times.
• Filter always protects to shade 14, even in the “off” state.
• Noncurved cover lens prevents ghosting images.
• Replaceable lithium batteries with low battery indicator.
• EMI coating.
• 800 working hours of battery life.
• Standard size outer cover plate.
• Auto shutoff after 20 minutes of downtime.
• Sold with the #1 selling welding hood the Jackson Shadow®.
• Large window has 9 square inches of viewing area.
• Two year warranty.